Cherish Traditions and simple pleasures are what this 5 bed room 3 bath home will bring you. New kitchen w/granite counter tops, family room off kitchen that extends to 4 season rm. Make a splash. Family and friends will delight in inground pool with back yard large enough for badminton, volley ball or croquet. Don't overlook the Tike rm. Full finished basement with bar for entertaining and enough room for pool table, plus weight room or den and laundry area. This well cared for brick rancher has something for every one in family. Dad will love the over sized 2 car garage. Community is voluntary, amenities are boat ramp for boater, play ground has something for every one, from play ground equipment, to basketball court, roomy enough for football, base ball what ever your wish even a picnic or just sit and relax under one of the shade trees. Convenient to shopping, churches, schools, BWI, Fort Mead and all major highways. Seller will give $3000 carpet or paint allowance.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,007 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Florida Room
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Full Finished
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Body of Water
- Rock Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Fencing, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price