Large 3BR with possible 4th BR in lower level, 1.5 bath home. Convenient to major highways, hospital & shopping. Freshly painted, updated full bath ceramic tile floor, tub and surround. Large covered patio off of lower level family room plus a screened in porch off of the dining room for you to enjoy the wooded scenery and wildlife. Extended driveway for plenty of parking. Whole house generator as well! Property available immediately. No smokers or groups.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
1 Full/1 Half
|Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,688 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove, Ice Maker
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Screened, Insulated, Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)